Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Popcorn People

I had to send in my laptop for repair - so I'm a little impaired for the next few days! I'm borrowing Dave's computer so that I could post something! :)


Anyhow - we've been popping a lot of popcorn lately on our stove! Dave is an expert popcorn popper. Some evenings by the time we get home from our evening activities we are just too tired to think about anything big - but popcorn is such a great treat..... also, it feels healthier making it on the stove --- no butter, and only minimal salt added! ;) Here's a picture:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice glasses;)

Heather said...

Mmmm....popcorn...Love it just about any way you can make it. :)

Esther said...

like the glasses--he looks like he knows what he's doing-Mom would be so proud:)

wrtrgrl77 said...

That used to be my favorite way to make popcorn. Yummy!