Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Most Magical Place On Earth

We went to Disney World last week....the MOST majical place on Earth. :) Here are a few pictures from our trip.... in random, non-sensical order... SOOC (straight-out-of-camera with no editing). Some of these are with our little camera, and some from our fancy camera. We had a great time even though several days were cold and rainy --- you may notice that we wore the same jackets or sweatshirts over and over again. This was because we didn't pack too many of these!

Fireworks at Magic Kingdom - over Cinderella's Castle


Outside of EPCOT!


Dave's "My back hurts and I'm in Pain Face" --- he hasn't been attending the Chiropractor quite as regularly as necessary. ;) Do not worry he is feeling much better now.



Oooooh... this is inside the Rockin' Roller Coaster. Best Ride Eva'! We rode it three times within 30minutes...which also tells you how busy it was on this cold evening at the Park.


This is Moyo... my favorite elephant that I studied when I interned at Disney. Moyo is Swahili for "Heart".


NEMO.


This is Dave picking bugs out of the Gorilla at the "Tree of Life" --- getting ready to go in and see "It's a Bug's Life" in 3D.


This is inside the Conservation Lab that I worked in during my internship. This is where I earned my affectionte nickname, "The Poop Princess." We extracted hormones from - you guessed it - to track the reproductive cycles of several species in order to support the breeding programs.


Jiminy Cricket was the ONLY character that we came across --- that we didn't have to wait in line behind children --- in order to have our picture taken! :) He's cute!



Main Street U.S.A. - Dave sitting with Walt Disney and Minnie Mouse... the castle is in the background.

We have more pictures ---- but, let's not bore you with all of our vacation pictures!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh. My. Gosh. We have to talk!!! I'm so jealous and love the pic of you and Jiminy. :) Miss you.

Anonymous said...

dave should have used the "ear candling" on the Monkey! :) good pics sis!

Dad Jim said...

awesome pics