Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tagged to be Random

My friend Heather has tagged me to post 8 RANDOM things about myself. We'll see what I can come up with:

1. I hate money - holding it that is.... bills or coins it doesn't matter. It is icky. Probably because I'm a slight germ-phobe. Plus it makes your hand smell - especially the coins.

2. When I brush my teeth if I don't brush my tongue and gag a little bit from the toothpaste, I don't feel like I've really done a thorough job of brushing.

3. I really want to find time to take guitar lessons - my dad got be a guitar a few years ago, and I still can't play a single song, but I pretend to sometimes. :)

4. If I could have one arcade game in my house, it would be "Dance Revolution" and I would play it everyday.

5. I passed the written & physical exam to be a Firefighter.

6. I once served as a juror on a murder trial.

7. If I could pick any career in the world, I would be a real-life Charlie's Angel.

8. I really love to sing karaoke.....even though it is often off-key. After all, if it sounded perfect than I wouldn't be singing karaoke.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for participating. :) Number 2 made me laugh out loud. Hahahahahaha! And #1. Seriously?? I love having coins in my wallet. Not sure why. It drives M nuts.

Anonymous said...

1. I'll hold your money for you!
2. I've got to see that!
3. I thought you would have your own band by now!
4. I don't know that game but I bet you are good at it!
5. Yessss! And she had a famous classmate there too!
6. I think I remember that. Plea bargain in the end?
7. OK if I can be Charley!
8. You should be on Don't Forget The Lyrics or The Singing Bee!

Unknown said...

My game would be pac man. But, I would totally play Dance Revolution with you.

I would like to hear about your murder case; I don't think you've ever told me about that.

Maybe we should have an hour a day where we sit and learn how to play the same chords and/or songs on line, together. I have to get a lefty guitar first, becasue I tried to teach myself backwards and I am not that smart or talented.

Unknown said...

Ok - I am behind on reading your blogs - love the comment about being a real life charlies angels!! I would be right there with you!!!!