Well, I am way behind on blogging! I have so much fun stuff to talk about from our November trip!
So - for favorite photo Friday, I will share a few of my favorite pictures of our niece and nephews on the Harder side! They were so fun to spend time with!
Here is Ava in one of my favorite photos that I took of her! She came into the room while we were getting ready for the Thanksgiving Day service. I asked her if she was allowed to jump on the bed, and she told me, "yes!" So - who am I to ruin her fun? She was really enjoying it, too. (Probably even more when I started taking pictures!) haha. I know I'm a bad influence:
Here is Dakota riding on the 4-wheeler with grandpa....he actually already knows how to start it up! Pretty impressive, as I understand it - this is one of his favorite things to do:
And little Oliver! This little boy was so content with everything we did! He's very sweet and so quiet -- the first thing that Ava told us about her little brother was that, "he has blue eyes." He sure does, and she is so proud of him:

3 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! So, where will you be for Christmas???
These three are adorable! I'm sure they made Thanksgiving lots of fun. I'm sure Snickers was very curious about all of them!
Oh, these are cute, even the one of my naughty little girl.:) We were at a playgroup on Wed. and one of the girls came down the stairs to tell the mommies that Ava was jumping on her bed...she just can't resist!
Post a Comment