This buckin' bronco "bronked off" this cowboy a time or two last night. I do have some better pictures on my real camera --- but, I won't be downloading those tonight.
Snickers really enjoyed barking at all of the trick-or-treaters coming to our door last night! We had quite a few of them ----we actually ran out of candy and had to shut off our light. A few of the favorites were: The Chipmunks; Twister Game Board; and a little boy dressed as Batman --- he was a favorite because he was quite clever at distracting us while he kept taking more and more candy bars out of our basket! We think he left with around 10 mini-candy bars.
After the tricks and treats were all passed out we headed over to a friends house for a costume party. We were dressed as Austin Powers & Felicity Shagwell. They were great costumes, and I will upload pictures in the near future. We were actually voted favorite costumes of the night! ... And there were a lot of great costumes!!
So - this time change really suits me... I love it! ..... AND, the preparation for Christmas begins!
15 years ago

2 comments:
I guess Dad ran out of candy at some point last night and gave out breakfast bars. Heehee.
Jill - can't wait to see the pics of you and Dave. We ran out of candy too but this year Moweaqua had Trick or Treaters on Friday and Saturday night! A little much. On Saturday I went to get more candy and by the time I got home (about 10 min later) half the stash was gone....Randy was being very generous! We had some cute looking kids too.
Post a Comment