Whomever (Whoever?) said, "No news is good news." That person is right most of the time, but not all of the time.
Which leads me to, "No Post is not Good News"..... meaning I had ALL of my photos downloaded off of my camera. With great hopes of getting some Halloween pictures posted for everyone...... when all of a sudden.....
This morning I was minding my own business, perusing facebook - when all of a sudden my left hand knocks my breakfast protein shake (which is another post all in itself) right onto my laptop. Before I know it the laptop is no longer functioning.
SO - it has already been sent off to Butler to be repaired. Poor me, no laptop for the rest of the week --- I'm typing from Dave's laptop. (Not a drink in sight in case you're curious.)
So....for all of you anxiously waiting the Austin & Felicity pictures --- it will have to wait just a bit longer.
15 years ago

2 comments:
:(
We can't wait!:)
Post a Comment