Monday, January 11, 2010

"Ham It Up"

Tonight at Drama..... I help with Jr. High Kids from church on Monday evenings - working on skits for them to perform on Sunday mornings. So - tonight at Drama I told one of the kids to really "ham it up". They all gave me a confused look, and one of them said, "I don't really like ham." So - I told them it was just an expression, and asked if any of them had ever heard of it - and NONE of them knew the expression. Now they know, so I did my job tonight and taught them something new. :)

My lovely husband brought me roses today for no reason at all. Just because he loves me. :)


Dave said I should take a pictureof the snow sitting in the neighbors swings... he said snow doesn't stay in small swings like that in Kansas. (too windy!)


..... and Snickers - trying to enjoy a nap yesterday -- until I started clicking pictures!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah, Dave!

Liz said...

good job dave-o and I love that dog :)PS - did you get a new camera? Your pics look great!

Liz said...

good job dave-o and I love that dog :)PS - did you get a new camera? Your pics look great!

Dave and Jill said...

I DID get a new camera!! :) Thank-you for noticing! We only have laptops, so I never see them on a real screen. But, I hope they are improving. :)