Weeeeeelllllllll, I can't stop laughing and he doesn't look too happy! lololol
Wow! What a job! Love the pictures! :)
Nice job! I can't believe he sits so well for that!
LOL - I can't believe he just sat there like that!! I miss you, Dave, and Snickers!! Happy New Year :)
That is way too funny. I love it. I cant believe you did that in your living room!
I can't believe you did it in the Living Room either....bet it took awhile to clean up all that hair. How long did the actual hair cut take? I'm sure he feels much better now -getting all that matted hair off! Fresh start for 2010!
Jill, he will freeze. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Weeeeeelllllllll, I can't stop laughing and he doesn't look too happy! lololol
Wow! What a job! Love the pictures! :)
Nice job! I can't believe he sits so well for that!
LOL - I can't believe he just sat there like that!! I miss you, Dave, and Snickers!! Happy New Year :)
That is way too funny. I love it. I cant believe you did that in your living room!
I can't believe you did it in the Living Room either....bet it took awhile to clean up all that hair. How long did the actual hair cut take? I'm sure he feels much better now -getting all that matted hair off! Fresh start for 2010!
Jill, he will freeze. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment