Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Four Things

I've been tagged by Heather --- these are fun!! :)


4 jobs I've had:
1. The Berean Bookstore
2. Walt Disney World - Conservation Research Internship
3. Tate & Lyle
4. Butler Animal Health (right now!)


4 movies I've watched over and over:
1. The Cutting Edge
2. Shag
3. The Parent Trap - original version w/Hayley Mills
4. Meet the Parents/Meet the Fockers



4 places I have lived:
1. Central Illinois
2. Orlando, FL....which interestingly enough could be considered "central" FL
3. South-Central PA
4. South-Central Michigan


4 shows I watch: ....only 4??
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. American Idol
4. Grey's Anatomy



4 places I've been:
1. St. Lucia
2. Playa Del Carmen
3. Mexico City - for work, not a destination.
4. New York City


4 favorite things to eat:
1. Pizza
2. French Fries
3. Sugar cookies with icing
4. Banana Salad... Mmmm... thanks Aunt Vera!!!


4 places I'd rather be:
1. Somewhere warm and toasty, snowless
2. Hanging with friends & family
3. Sweatin' to the Oldies - hahahaha
4. On the Rock Boat - it's a cool cruise w/Rock Bands like the BoDeans, Pat McGee Band, Josh Kelley, etc...


4 things I look forward to this year:
1. Summer in Michigan - we have MORE lakes than Minnesota does.
2. Meeting up with friends/family in D-town, or elsewhere
3. Heather's adoption referral - she's having a baby this year!! :)
4. ...... taking guitar lessons??

4 comments:

Heather said...

Aaaaawwwwww...Thanks! :) When you learn how to play guitar you can record a CD for baby.

Banana salad?? Really?? Never heard of it! You should check out my link to Baby Ella...her favorite movies are Shag and Cutting Edge. :)

Anonymous said...

I think you would love Banana Salad....it is actually not "salad" like at all. :) I checked out Ella's page.... I should be friends with her! I didn't see Shag on there, though?? Definitely Cutting Edge. :)

Heather said...

Oops. Check out Road to Vietnam for Shag. We could totally have a chick flick fest with these gals! I did tell Baby Ella's mom-to-be that Cutting Edge was a very close 5th (I just haven't seen it in a while).

Jamey said...

Jill...you forgot Dirty Dancing and Grandma's noodles.....but that bannana salad is the best..u aint lying..thanks Aunt Vera!!!!!!