What a touching testament to the value of every life....even if it is only 99 balloons worth. Every day is a gift!! I was reading in a magazine recently that if you see a child/person with Down's Syndrome, give them a hug...... because 78% of babies with down syndrome are aborted before they even have a chance at life.
15 years ago

4 comments:
Wow that was a touching thoughtful movie.
I LOVE the new look! Is it hard to change?
It's pretty easy - you copy and paste it into the edit html spot - you will have to redo all of your links, though... most likely. I can help you if you find one you like!! I saw one that I liked for you.
I saw one for me too. Which one was it? I decided to go ahead and give it a try, but then when I realized I would have to redo my links, I was no longer in the mood.
Post a Comment