Welcome to JSUK (Just So You Know) Monday, a new weekly feature in the Harder Holler blogspot.
Just so you know, you will learn something each week - it may be very useful to you, or it may be "just so you know".
Either way - Enjoy. :)
Just So You Know - when you are purchasing something from an online store, and you get to the end of your purchase as you are checking out, and at the bottom of the page there is an empty box, and next to the box you see the words: "coupon code" or "promotional code" - you can almost always save some money!!
The first course of action is to head to the best search engine around - google. (www.google.com) In the search box type in, "coupon code + (name of store)". You will likely get your results here.... click through the first two or three links to find the best coupon. Some sites will even have feedback about whether or not the coupon worked for other users. [Note: not all coupons will work - sometimes they expire, or are just fake.]
The second course of action is to go to this website: www.couponcabin.com Here you can put the store you are shopping at in the search bar, and all relevant results will pop up. You can also add your name to their e-mail list, and they will e-mail you their best coupons on a weekly basis. [Note: I'm not sure that I recommend this, as it may cause you to shop when you do not really need to shop.]
Lastly - if you can shop locally, you should ---- after all, in order for your town to prosper economically, you need local businesses to stay open, so that local people have jobs.
Thanks!


3 comments:
http://www.retailmenot.com/
Mom and I use this all the time!!
Halley
Yes, shop locally! For any moms who read the Harder Holler, go to coolmompicks.com. They always have coupon codes for great stuff!
Is this post due to our conversation on Monday? Hahaha. I tried it out yesterday actually, and found a lot of great things on the site Halley posted above. I haven't used any yet, but one day I will. I wonder if there are any gas cards for a discount...
Post a Comment