Sunday, January 4, 2009

101st Post

Here is a 101st Post Celebration idea that I took from my friend, Heather:

I am: happily married

I know: that God has plans for our lives

I wish: I were a better singer... it's one of my favorite things to do.

I hate: it when I have to manually hold the gas pump...which happens frequently in my car for some reason, or it will click off. I hate it mostly in the winter, because I freeze! Luckily I have new isotoner gloves from Esther, that I am so thankful for every day or every other day during the work week when I'm pumping gas, and I have to stand in the cold to hold the pump.

I miss: Chris. He was a joy to us all.

I fear: falling down and knocking my teeth out.


I feel: warm. I've got the space heater on right next to me. :)

I hear: Snickers on weekend mornings when he lays his head next to me and sighs...as if to say he can't believe we're sleeping past the normal time.

I crave: sweets!! We're eating healthier and working out more this year!

I wonder: what time it is when an elephant sits on a fence?

I love: banana salad that my Aunt Vera makes for me at every family get together.

I ache: from going to body pump class! It's a weight liftng class at Gold's Gym... pretty good!

I care: deeply for all dogs. I could almost cry during the Pedigree commercial that shows all of the dogs in cages, they look so lad and lonely.

I always: wake up before Dave. He's a night owl, I'm a morning bird!

I am not: graceful. I trip and run into things frequently. :)

I sing: as often as possible. Sometimes they are recognizable, sometimes they are not.

I cry: when the situation arises, I'm not afraid to cry.

I don't always: untie my shoes before taking them off, actually - hardly ever.

I write: this blog on a fairly regular basis.

I win: against Dave on the Wii Boxing. He doesn't like that. :)

I lose: against Dave on the Idol Karaoke game....apparently I'm pitchy.

I never: knew the history behind white elephant gifts until this week. Check it out:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_elephant

I listen: to my husband when he is telling me about his work day. And other times, of course!

I am scared: of the boogie man. Okay, not really, but I used to be - and my brothers told me he lived in our attic.

I need: food, water, Dave, and Snickers to survive. (In Random Order)

I think: Disney World is the most magical place on Earth.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Have you seen the Sarah McGlauchin (have no idea how to spell her last name) commercial about helping animals? When that kitty reaches it's paw out of the cage, I lose it!

Esther said...

How fun--glad you like the gloves.:)

Anonymous said...

did esther get the gloves from Dan Marino?

Anonymous said...

When an elephant sits on a fence, it is actually time to get a new fence.....