That is what you call people that live in Michigan.... we are Michi-gan'-der's!
Here is what Michiganders do in the winter:

Ice Fishing!!! I actually pass my lakes on almost every day of my journey - and see the ice fishing folks out there. Today was my first opportunity when there were no cars coming to roll down my window and take a quick shot. I don't know.... does this look fun to you?? It does not look fun to me. I've heard many stories from the locals and, apparently, they say it is a great time. I don't think I will ever test this out.
Another winter activity is playing hockey... usually ice hockey. We, however, are playing FLOOR hockey. It's pretty fun... I think it requires less coordination than doing it on ice. We haven't won any matches yet, but we did much better tonight. Here are some pictures that I snapped with my cell phone while Dave was on the floor. (It's quite exhausting so you have to have subs.)They aren't very clear because he was always moving, and my cell phone doesn't do moving shots! Maybe I'll take a video next week. Please vote on my POLL in the upper right side!



2 comments:
JAson went ice fishing several times with co-workers in CO--he said it was fun too, I couldn't do it, I just don't like being cold:) He never even kept the fish because neither of us know what to do with fish that doesn't come in a vacum sealed package from Costco:)
Warmth of a gym or cold of the ice??? I'll take the gym any day!
Post a Comment