Thursday, March 5, 2009

Results Have Been Thrown OUT!

So - after having a discussion with a good friend about leaving out some deserving "pop" choices from my poll... I've decided to throw out the current results and start with a new poll!

Please re-vote, and lets see if the big corporate companies still win, or not!?!

A splendid choice that was pointed out to me was Ginger Ale. I happen to love ginger ale, and even considered putting it on the poll - however, I thought I might be the only one to vote for it! My grandpa's favorite pop happens to be Canada Dry Ginger Ale - so, I certainly had a lot of that growing up, and I love it!

Okay - vote for your fav! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My suggestion is to change the question to "What is your favorite soda among the following selections?" Because you have another friend that probably prefers the Dew over all. Perviously, I just voted as if that was the question rather than be very literal, like some other Decaturites.

And while I understood while you did it, lumping the colas and their diet versions together has some problems. At least for me, one is awesome, and one is swill ($1-Wom).

Dave and Jill said...

Soo - I knew I forgot something!! You'll have to re-vote, Mt. Dew is avail for voting!! :)

Anonymous said...

Swill???

There is a problem I have with this poll. I have two favorites - one that I choose when worried about calories (Cherry Coke Zero) and one that is my fav - Cream soda. YUM

Jill - I like the polls. Sorry for the criticism

Jamey said...

Ginger Ale is the logical choice. My argument:....It is soooooo good! Thank Marvin!