Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wild Card?

Well - some of you who have been following along with our American Idol watching may be wondering what I thought of Matt Giraud not making it through this past week. Well - I didn't think he deserved to make it through this week. He didn't perform the best song compared to the others. I really believe he may have a chance at a Wild Card shot, though --- he's very talented, and I don't think the judges will forget that. Click "play" below to hear the girl that really stole the show this week... she was great! She's only 16!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed in your guy. But, that girl was amazing. She was probably the only one I thought should go through this week. Won't Matt have to sing again to have a chance at the wild card? I hope he picks a better song!

thebiggsfamily said...

I was also pretty disappointed by Matt, but like you said, there's always the wild card show. I agree with you about Allison. She could sing and I can't believe she's so young.
My personal favorite right now is Danny Gokey (the guy whose wife passed away) I love him!
I can't wait for this week! I'm anxious to hear how Scott does (the blind guy)