Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pink Ice

We went to an Ice Hockey game on Valentine's Day. There is a semi-pro league in Kalamazoo called the K-Wings. I won tickets on the radio station!!! I'm sure you will all be wondering how I won tickets.... I dialed in and answered the question correctly. The questions was, "Norway's transportation system is going "green" and by 2010 all of their buses will run on this ?" The DJ said to be careful how you phrase it... so I had a feeling I knew the answer. I called in and guessed "human waste." I WAS RIGHT!

Here are some pictures from the game. They dyed the ice pink/red...had hearts on it - someone got married during an intermission...and a proposal happened! It was a fun evening. On another note we have been playing Floor Hockey on Thursday nights - and it's LOADS of fun!! :)







1 comments:

Heather said...

Our first date was to a hockey game. :) Love the pink ice...wonder if the guys did??