The Drama Team performed a new drama on Sunday morning. This one took quite a bit of hard work for these junior higher's to learn the parts - it's set to the song, "Everything". I'm very proud of them, I think that they did great. They performed it during the Junior High Service on Sunday morning. It was pretty deep, and there were several folks in the audience that shed some tears because they were so touched. I just thought I'd share with you all what we've been up to: (sorry for the low audio quality, and shaking in some parts!)
15 years ago

3 comments:
that's awesome! Good Work Jill!
That is so powerful! Our high school youth group did this several years ago and our congregation was really moved. I still get goosebumps watching it. Your group did a great job!
Wow - that was really good...I didn't realize you & Dave were teaching them drama. Good Job!
Post a Comment