
I grew these... for some reason they are all toppling over?!? Way to tall? So, I am cutting them and bringing them in as they topple. Who knows something about this?

Spicy Cheese Balls AKA my BFF. I LOVE spicy cheese balls!! The Waterfront sponsors our co-ed softball team, and after much begging they brought these in for me. :)

This little guy was at one of my vet clinics.... he stuck his poopy little hand out and touched me with it. Gross, and cute at the same time.

I passed this truck on the highway...note the license plate that says "BORN 2 FARM" ! Love it.

I passed many of these huge ?Army? trucks....they all had these huge yellow signs on the front and side: "Student Driver". Interesting.... I never thought they'd have to do Student Driver training for those.
2 comments:
But are the spicy cheese balls better than the ones at the Lone Oak? That's the question.
Spicy Cheese Balls!! YUM!!!!
Post a Comment