we took Snickers for a walk this evening. (Please ignore the lack of puncuation surround the "w" key...it is missing from my laptop - soon to be repaired. I have copied the letter "w" and paste it each time I need to use it...so the effor of capitalizing it is just not worth it anymore. Getting repaired next week though!)
So - typically on our walk/run we go by some large fields where deer are typically grazing. we saw so many deer this evening! At the very end of our walk we see a little fawn poke his head out onto the road. He turns to look at us, and immediately starts running our way... he gets right next to Snickers almost to where Dave can reach down to pet him....and then our lug of a dog darted at him and scared him off! He was just the cutest little guy - coming to say hello!!! we decided this experience will probably never happen again, as long as we live. I didn't have a camera with me - but this image that I found is just about the same size as the little guy we encountered.


1 comments:
How sweet. We have deer in our backyard almost nightly. You would think after 5 years Matt would get tired of seeing them, but he loves their visits.
Post a Comment