Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My bribing Friends

These two guys are who you can thank for the blog yesterday...they both sent me messages saying they were not going to talk to me until I started blogging again.... so I promised that I would. wom is writing a book, I'm sure it will be a best seller in the near future. My mom used to work with wom, and she always says that he was so nice! And Craig - he collects comic books...he finally got a cell phone last year (blackberry!)... but we are still working on a new car. This is a picture from the wedding we attended a few weeks ago.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if it was a bribe or blackmail, but either way it worked.

Unknown said...

I think this might count as the only thing I can count as accomplished for this week

Liz said...

Thanks Wom and Craig :)

Unknown said...

Wom is writing a book?? And Craig got a cell phone?! Wow! ha

Anonymous said...

good job fellas....we all enjoy the blogs....you helped us all out!!!

Jamsey