As I was flipping through our wedding proof album....... for those of you wondering, I still have not ordered any pictures from our photographer. It'll be 2 years this August, so I've been thinking and working on getting that accomplished. Let's just say it's been a busy time.
So, anyway, as I was flipping through the proofs album (which we own) - putting the finishing touches on my list - I found the below picture of Jodi & Chris, and groomsmen:
And now.........let's zoom in on that:
How sweet it is...... we love you Jodi.

3 comments:
I agree. They were so happy and so much in love!
I love this picture...they were so happy. I'm glad we all have such good memories of Chris, it really is a blessing.
Don't feel bad about the wedding album, you are over two years ahead of me getting it done:)
When you order your pictures can you order me a copy of this one?? It's so fun to see new pictures of Chris, I just love it! Thanks so much for putting this up, it was reallllly sweet of you!
Post a Comment