Sunday, June 15, 2008

Longest Breakfast Table in the World....

This weekend we attended the Battle Creek Cereal Day, which is known for having the longest breakfast table in the World. It was fun - I was hoping to have some Fruity Pebbles - however, the cereal tent that we stopped at did not have any Fruity Pebbles - so, I settled for the Apple Jacks. They were quite tasty!! We got there at 8:30am, and there were tons and tons of people.... quite surprising. It was a good time - and there were a lot of other activities going on as well. I have a few pictures from the festival:




After the Cereal Festival, one of Dave's co-workers was having a Flag Day/Birthday Party Cook-out, and he lives on a lake - so we took our boat over and enjoyed a fun afternoon of wakeboarding, skiing, and enjoying the sun. I only have one picture, Dave refuses to wear sunscreen because he is part "latino" as he likes to say - and any sun he gets turns immediately to tan...... but, he did get a little bit of sunburn yesterday:

5 comments:

Esther said...

Latino??? Does that come from mom or dad's side? I guess that explains David's love for all things Ricky Martin...dancing, singing, tight pants...

Jamey said...

I'm calling the border patrol...dave, you better get your most precious items and pound dirt.

Anonymous said...

Did they have Grape Nuts with bananas sliced in?

Joe

Anonymous said...

Dave, I did not know you were part latino. Im digging your brown pride brother. Stay up and don't let the man keep you down.

Joe

Jamey said...

Me gusta hugar el futbol de americano!