We'd like to wish a Happy Birthday to Mom Harder & Ava Braithwaite (our niece)!! Mom had her birthday on Sept 5th, age unknown ;) , and Ava's was Sept. 7th, Age 3. I am just now getting around to scanning a couple of cute pictures!
This is Dave's mom holding him at about 2months old:

I am not saying this because I know they are reading my blog - I promise --- I had the privilege of gaining the best in-laws with the Harder's. I am so thankful for all of them, and for welcoming me into their family the way they have done over the past two years. Back to the birthday wishes - I know that Dave is the man he is because of all of the many valuable lessons that you taught him over the years. (He even hangs his clothes up when he gets home from work!)
Ava - our niece (Esther's little girl) turned 3...and while we do not get to see her as often as we wish - we enjoy the many stories we hear as she is growing up!! It sounds like she is a load of laughs!! Here is a picture of Dave holding her when she was pretty little:


3 comments:
that lil girl is adorable.....she's like "yeah another picture...whatever..."
Dave is like...."what you lookin at mamma?"
Ah so cute:) I was wondering if you have a good baby pic of Dave that you could e-mail me. There is something about Oliver that reminds me of Dave but we can't put our finger on it:) Jason says that Oliver has Dave's "bored look." You know, that half smile/smirk? Ha Ha.
Post a Comment