Monday, September 22, 2008

JSUK - It's Dave's Birthday Today!!!



Happy Birthday to my Handsome Husband!! :) He turns 31 today - wow! I remember when 30 was old...we, of course, don't feel that way any longer.

One of the lines from the song we danced to at our wedding, "Better Than I Was, More Than I am." Which is what we feel like we are together, in our marriage - with Christ at the center of it every day. I'm so blessed to have him in my life, and we try to remember to not take any of our days for granted.

9 comments:

thebiggsfamily said...

Happy Birthday Dave!!!! Hope you have a very special day. Miss you!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Dave!!!!!!! Have a fabulous one!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Dave! Sorry you didn't get to see me this weekend. I hope you were able to get by okay without me.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dave-o:) Great to see you guys this weekend...give snickers a hug for me..

Mark and Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Dave!!!!

Esther said...

Happy Birthday Dave! Hope you are having a great evening celebrating. I left a message earlier on your cell. When I told Ava it was your B-day today she said "Crazy Uncle Dave?" Ha Ha Love, Esther, Jason, Ava, and Oliver

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Dave! We agree with Jill - she is so lucky to have such a great guy for a husband! Sorry to hear the ride home took so long but I'm sure all you're guests will appreciate your efforts! Enjoy your day and you baked Alaska! Love Shelia & Randy

Anonymous said...

happy birthday youngster

Jamey said...

Hey! happy birthday to dave...and you are right...he is much better with you...lol!...I think God hooked him up! seriously...God hooked you both up....it's fun to watch a "fairy tale" with a happy ending....31 is just for fun!