Friday, September 12, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday



"Fast Jimmy" - aka James, aka JJ, aka my nephew

Summer 2007

In Honor of Sept. 11th, Patriots Day - how about this little Patriot? They don't get any cuter! This is right about the time he was reciting something really important that he learned at school:

This is my right hand, I hold it up high,

This is my left hand, I reach for the sky;

Right hand, Left Hand - Pound, Pound, Pound

Are you looking at the flag? Yes, I am!

Are you standing tall and proud? Yes, I am!

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the Unites State of America, and to the Republic, for which it stands, One Nation, Under God, Indivisible with Liberty, and Justice for ALL!

My nephew knows he is supposed to stand tall and proud for the USA.....every day - not just on 9/11 or 7/4.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a true patriot, this kid..........he is what is great about this world.....not a hint of hate in his bones.....!!!! except when i'm the joker, and he is batman...lol

uncle jamey

Anonymous said...

a true patriot, this kid..........he is what is great about this world.....not a hint of hate in his bones.....!!!! except when i'm the joker, and he is batman...lol

uncle jamey