Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I Have Laryngitis

Well - I do not really have laryngitis, I just haven't been able to "Holler" on my blog for over a week!! So, it seems like a good excuse.... but, I guess my fingers would technically have to be broken in order to not be able to blog!

Dave had a wondeful 30th Birthday - and the following weekend we had a great time at the Colts/Broncos game. *I rocked the stadium of his birthday heart!*

After work each day we have been trying to unpack as many boxes as we can handle.... then it is complete exhaustion and time to hit the sack. Slowly but surely the boxes are disappearing.

We have wonderul neighbors - so far we have received a Boston Creme Pie, Apple Pie, and a Cinnamon Roll Ring....and even a bag of specialty treats for Snickers. (P.S. the invisible fence for Snickers is still on hold - to be continued in another blog)

So, I do solemnly swear to do some more blogging soon!! In the meantime - please click on the link below - it is really great. I'm sure all mothers can relate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W95Y8hNQiH8

2 comments:

Dad said...

Hey! I'm first! When I saw the Post Title I thought hmmmm, I just talked to her and she sounded OK! I guess you had busyitis! Your neighbors sound awesome! They are probably happy to get a nice cute young couple with a well behaved doggy moving in next door! Haha, just kidding about that last part. Well your alma mater is undefeated again so far. Just makes me want to puke! They play Moweaqua this week. Go Raiders! It will be a miracle if Moweaqua wins though. They don't have much this year. Well take care of that voice. lolhearts51 Tell Dave "what up?"

Heather said...

Glad you're back. :) I'll post tonight...promise.