We are just settling back in from a little over a week of travels..... Illinois to Kansas to Texas (me) or to Florida (Dave), then back to Michigan - and back to Illinois to pick up our little Snickers.
It was wonderful to see everyone and to have a few days off from the regular routine - but just like any vacation, there is no place like home. :) Even if home includes 10inches of snow!!!
And it does - and we are expecting some more on Wednesday. Oh Well - we know that Spring weather HAS to be just around the corner. Snickers has definitely enjoyed the fresh snow.... it did not take him long to turn the untouched snow into a big mess. All in the fun!!
Here are my beautiful flowers that were waiting for me when I made it home on Wednesday night. Dave picked me up from the airport around 11:30pm in Kalamazoo, MI. It was treacherous flying this time around - lost luggage, delayed flights, horrible turbulence.... but - I'm here, so it all worked out in the end.

I also have a short video that I took of our nephew, Dakota - playing in this new contraption that allows him to jump at his leisure. It looks quite fun - you can take it anywhere and hang it from a doorway. He is almost 8months old. He gets a lot of comments that he looks like his Uncle Dave did as a baby..... from looking at pictures, I'd say that all of the Harder babies are this cute, and have chubby little cheeks! :)


6 comments:
So tired of snow! Yuck! Glad you had a nice couple of days with family. I wish we could have seen each other though. Mom has a new cat. It was Uncle Mike's. It's a beautiful, fat, fluffy cat. Her name is Munch.
Thanks for posting Dakota...he's grown so much since Christmas! Dave your so sweet....flowers very thoughtful:) I'm glad you guys are safely home--hope you see some green grass soon!
I loved the short video of Dakota -those Harder kids are really cute! I'm looking forward to our own little Harder grandson or grandaugher one of these days. We sure have missed Snickers - I had someone to take for a walk every day and Randy enjoyed someone being so excited to see him getting home from work (not that I'm not excited to see him - I just don't typically run out to his vehicle to greet him). The flowers were beautiful - what a guy! We're looking for Spring too but so far haven't found much of it - I'm sure it's hidden behind all these rain clouds!
are you sure your dog is not Robin Williams dressed up like a dog? Seriously....i've seen Mrs Doubtfire...or whatever.....but double check that out and let me know..
Snickers is so cute. Reba loves for him to visit, cause she knows he'll be leaving soon. lol just kidding. Hett twins keep in mind that your mom just loves to doggy sit. I think Paco and Bruce would look good over at Shelia and Randys for a week or so. hahaha
I love the flowers Dave!! Those are beautiful, and my favorite color. Sorry your flight was so bad, Jill. The last few flights I have had were the same, and it's so burdensome.
See you guys soon!
Post a Comment