Did you hear?
They plan to blow up the moon?
BOOM BOOM!
They are looking for water and/or ice.
I hear water will be the next depleted resource.
For a mere $79M you too can blow up the moon.
Meanwhile, here on Mother Earth.... I drove through a small town today -- these 2 little boys were desperately trying to get the trucker in front of me to blow his horn. How did he not see them?? One of them was hanging out of the sun roof -- doing the universal symbol for "trucker, please honk your horn!" --- yet, he somehow missed them.
Well... I laid on my horn for them, and received two cute little grins! I do remember how exciting it was when you could get someone to honk their horn for you! .... granted, my horn was certainly not as exciting as the one the trucker could have given them.
It's the little things in life....
15 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment