Monday, October 5, 2009

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue

These were waiting for me when I arrived home from Impact this evening. Impact is the junior high group that I help with at church on Monday evenings. These beautiful roses are just because! :) Just because he is awesome!! And the cereal - I had to put the cereal in the picture...it is a brand new Kashi creation that I cannot wait to try in the morning. :)

Dilemma of the day for me? Take a chance on running out of gas or stop at a gas station in the boonies - the kind where you have to go inside to pay. The kind where you pay an extra six cents per gallon for the pleasure of walking inside their gas station/mini mart/liquor store/video rental....... SO - I pulled over and filled up. Ultimately isn't it better to pump gas in an unpleasurable location rather than be stuck without gas in that location? YES, I think so! I begin pumping gas and I try to switch the little lever down - you know the lever that holds the handle open for you - so that you do not have to squeeze the lever on the pump the entire time.... well, it is broken. Unfunctional. Somewhere between "Full Service" and fully functional "Self Service" this gas station was left behind.

Ah Well - It could have been snowing! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave's the man!

Dad

Heather said...

How sweet! And I love the new blog look!