
Okay - I admit it, I completely stole the "Favorite Photo Friday" idea from another blogger....but, I like the idea.
So, this is my first favorite photo Friday. The picture (which I need to return along with some others to Dave's mom) is dated June 1999. I guess I like this picture for a number of reasons..... two brothers working hard on the farm. (I think Chris just took off his shoes for dramatic effect in the picture perhaps, or maybe he was working really,really hard - and already had to go in for a shower.) I also like this picture because - well, look at them! Aren't they good-looking farm boys?
And lastly - what do you think the difference is 1999 vs. 2008 to fill that big truck up with gas?? Love your farmers that feed you.
15 years ago

4 comments:
Oooo...JSUK and Favorite Photo Friday?? You're really going to post at least twice each week? Yay!
Heather- don't get your hopes up... they will soon turn into just a picture with no posting for FPF and a blurb of something for JSUK. I challenge Jill to keep it up! Hahaha. Love you!
Great Picture--they look so young:)
You're right - a couple of very cute farm boys and the amazing thing is...NICE farm boys! Can't wait to see your Friday photo's! I think the one where the boys were making you eat a pickle! (Just hope it wasn't a Gherkin...Joe would have something to say about that).
Post a Comment