Friday, July 25, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday



Reasons that I love this photo: DDR!! Dance, Dance Revolution. It is an arcade game where you get points for following the screen and tapping out the correct moves with your feet, to the beat. It is fun. Diana & Mindy were visiting us in Pennsylvania and we decided to go to a new restaurant/arcade that opened. This picture makes me laugh everytime I see it because we had to wait quite awhile just to get on the game. There were these two boys on the game for forever - AND they had been on it so long that they were sweating. The game is really fun, and I still concede that I would play it everyday if i had one in my basement! Also - I like this photo because everytime I get together with Mindy and Diana - I always have my cowboy boots handy - Diana loves to wear them. I think she has her own now, but I'll still be bringing mine, just in case. ...And the boy that did not want to share his game, See! I told you, he really is sweating!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a fun trip! Hope to get up to Michigan before the winter blows back in.

I do love the boots! Thanks for always keeping them handy.

Unknown said...

I enjoy the sweating kid's shirt, as it's always handy to have a 1-up around. I also like that there's a girl in the background who appears to be pointing at the camera. I wonder what she's thinking? Maybe, "Watch out for that camera" or "Pictures steal my soul"? Or "Let's jump these two ladies when they get off the machine, I want next"?

Anonymous said...

Haha - love the pic!!

Esther said...

Looks like fun:) Have you guys seen the TLC show "Rock the Reception?" Jason and I both thought that Jill might enjoy the show...check it out, I think it's on Tuesday nights