Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ironman Triathlon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is truly awsome. Thank you very much for sharing that. I viewed on a computer that does not have sound ( I will rewatch later w/sound) but you did not need sound. Message comes thru load and clear. Those men were the winners. Their family have to be very proud of both. Brought tears to my eyes to watch such love on both faces, and those around them.

Unknown said...

Wow - what a video. I've heard it said..."if you say you can - you can, if you say you can't - you can't. I doubt "can't" was in this man's vocabulary. Amazing the strength, love and dedication this guy had for the man in the wheelchair..he almost looked old enough to be his Dad. And the song with the video..."I can only imagine". I can imagine - I can imagine how much joy the guy in the wheelchair is going to have when he gets to heaven and can walk tall and straight and can run down the streets of gold and climb the pearly gates....just because he can! Thanks for sharing!