Tuesday, August 26, 2008

2 Years Ago Today.....


We were married! It was a beautiful day....and we've had a wonderful 2 years together. I'm so thankful to God, and feel truly blessed to have found Dave.
We are doing something this weekend to celebrate - Dave is surprising me - he says, "we've never done it before." So - If I take any pictures - I will certainly share with you all!


8 comments:

Esther said...

Happy Aniversary! You guys had such a beautiful wedding. I'll be looking forward to hearing what Dave has planned. Maybe he'll take you sky-diving:) (he used to be in a sky-diving club in college--who knew sky divers were the club types?)

Anonymous said...

Jill had skydived....must be something else!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! Hope you're still doing well, living it up in Michigan. Drop me a line sometime!

Coupon Queen said...

Jill --

Also thought you might want to take the time to check out my blog. I'm doing it on little ways to save money! Something we can all do, so if you have any helpful hints let me know and I'll post them up so others can read! http://couponqueen1.blogspot.com/

--Halley

Heather said...

It was a beautiful day! You were radiant! Happy Anniversary!!! I'm surprising M this weekend with his graduation gift. I wonder if it's the same thing. ;)

thebiggsfamily said...

Happy Anniversary guys! We meant to get you a card in the mail and never did. Sorry! Can you believe it has been 2 years?

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary :) It was a beautiful day. I can't wait to see the two of you in a few weeks...

Unknown said...

Jill & Dave - gosh the two years went by fast and yet it seems you've been together for a long time...Like two pieces of the beginning of a puzzel that just fit together perfectly! We can't see the finish of the puzzle yet but what we can see are two people who are perfectly fitted for each other; have so much fun together; and have so much ahead of them to look forward to....as they watch the pieces of the puzzle fall into place. Definitely a "God thing" and he has always been in the business of "creating" and he has created the start of a wonderful relationship for you guys. Just make sure you "let go - and let God". The finished puzzle will be much nicer if you do that!
And, I finally got your Anniversay card in the mail!! Love you guys!