Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Man, His Truck, & His Dog

High gas prices and a slow economy aren't all bad..... Dave was able to get a new truck due to all of these reasons at 50% off! Before anyone shames us for not being "green" - Dave drives about 7mi. to work, and we need something big enough to haul the boat... so, it's a reasonable to own a big vehicle. Here are a few pictures of Dave, the truck, and the dog. :)

7 comments:

Dad Jim said...

Very nice! I think Snickers is proud of it too!

Heather said...

50% off??!!! I'd buy it too! :)

Anonymous said...

NICE :)

thebiggsfamily said...

Nice truck Davo! Just don't let Chris know!

Anonymous said...

I could use that truck down on the farm. (The man and the dog would be nice, too!)

Anonymous said...

I could use that truck to find my next girlfriend....the '83 escort is not cutting it!

Jamey

Esther said...

Nice Truck:) We won't shame you for not being "green'--the oil industry is our bread and butter:)
Fill er up and pull that boat!
(Maybe you could bring her to a lake in TX:)