Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Barbecue is Not a Verb

This is too fun not to share... if you have three minutes to spare, I think you'll enjoy! Dave & I both took the quiz at findyourspot.com and Branson is our number 1 place to live....followed by Overland Park, KS. So...anyway... I guess this video comes to us from Branson:

4 comments:

Heather said...

This makes me wonder whether or not we really should live in this state??!! I will say that until we moved down here, we didn't realize that there is a BIG difference between cook-out and BBQ. Those are for sure not synonymous.

Jamey said...

Overland Park, KS was my number (3) on the quiz, and Battle Creek, MI was in my top 24!

Esther said...

Jas and I both took the quiz. I also had Branson and Overland Park:) Jason and I both also had lots of TN, NC, SC,VA.

Esther said...

I don't know if you all check old posts for comments, but I've been catching up on the past couple of weeks of your blog so I commented on at least three of your Fav Friday pictures...and then I thought they might not look back:)

thanks for Oliver's shirts! They are so cute:) We'll give you a call soon, this is just an informal thank you!:)