Friday, August 22, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday


April 2007
Easter Weekend
Snickers was sick
Ate something he shouldn't have.
He used to swallow whole socks, and underwear!
OCE - obsessive, compulsive eater
Anyway - I love this picture of our poor sick puppy, helpless...and needing all the love he can get.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor puppy...

Better yet - poor Dave - what shirt is he wearing????

Heather said...

I was thinking the same thing Liz. :)

Dave and Jill said...

It happens to be a very honorable t-shirt for participating in a 3K race for St. Patrick's day.... it's an Irish Kiss!

Jamey said...

nice lamp you got there...

Anonymous said...

Well, I am proud that Dave completed the 5K, but as true representation of the Irish, we don't give kisses. Especially on an orange shirt. We just give out beer, in the hope that when somebody gets a little tipsy, they will kiss us;)

Esther said...

Ah, very sweet:) We're always behind catching up on blogs these days--we also posted on the new truck

Anonymous said...

It looks like Snickers has on his Easter bonnet.