Fall 2006
Moments before this was taken....by our timer.... I told Dave to make a fierce face - I'm not sure why I just smiled. It makes me laugh everytime I see it.
Fall 2006
Moments before this was taken....by our timer.... I told Dave to make a fierce face - I'm not sure why I just smiled. It makes me laugh everytime I see it.
Posted by Dave and Jill
Labels: Favorite Photo Friday
7 comments:
All I know is that is one fine looking shirt, Jill. The 2006 ladies varient, it appears. To the best of my knowledge, this marks the first time the Ricks have made the web in some fashion.
And if this was a test to see if I would respond, it worked.
Ha! You guys are too cute! That's an awesome face Dave!
did dave have a tummy ache?
Made me giggle. Good pic!
Awesome pic!
CRAIG is on here?? Craig - what was my Rick's name (Jill pass this request onto him)
Jill - that was a dirty trick but pretty funny! Now you will know what Dave looks like if he ever gets mad!
Liz can also known as Elizarick.
Post a Comment