Monday, August 4, 2008

JSUK Monday - Commenting

JSUK - I am discontinuing JSUK Monday - but, only as a regular Monday appearance.... I'll still do it when I find interesting tidbits to share with you!! :)

Thanks for checking in! How about this, instructions on leaving a comment: See below where it says "X comments" X being a number between 0-infinity... do you see that? You click on that, and then type a message in the box, and you can click "anonymous" if you do not have an account, or would not like to have one. You can even leave it completely anonymous, and I will have to guess who might have left the message. (Please know, though, that I can delete your message if I find it hostile!) ;)

3 comments:

Heather said...

No more JSUK Mondays? That makes me sad. I learned so much! ;) Is it hot there? It got above 100 today. I think I may be ready for fall.

Anonymous said...

JSUK I am sad.

Anonymous said...

JSUK -- I, your cousin Halley, did get Grandpa's dimple in the chin. Shannon said that you were saying you didn't think any of us got it...guess what I DID!