.... We'll be waiting for you. We now have 2 furnished guest rooms... that means beds & comfort. We also have appealing colors for those rooms!
There were only 2-3 rooms in this house that I thought would need to be re-painted when we bought it about a year ago. The spare bathroom was neon green. I do not exaggerate on this point. It's now a nice, relaxing light yellow.
The other room that we have just finished had an accent wall that was bright red --- it wasn't so bad, but we painted that accent wall last weekend an appealing shade of green. And since we inherited a nice bedroom set from my mom & R (thank-you!)- we now have 2 furnished guest rooms.
Before:
After...still needs some decorating, but you get the idea:

3 comments:
When can I make a reservation? :) We just updated our guest bedroom as well. Mom brought us a bed last week, so now people don't have to sleep on a futon. Yuck!
I'm on my way...
Hope we can come and visit soon.:) Can Ava sleep in your room?? Ha Ha
Post a Comment