Friday, October 3, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday

SAY IT AIN'T SO, JOE!

Well - I like her. I like what she has to say, I like what she stands for (her political views), I like her sassiness - and I like how she explains things so that the majority of Americans can understand her. Let's face it - since most Americans aren't smarter than 5th graders - I can guarantee you, for example, that a lot of Americans when polled would have had no idea that Russia is in Alaska's backyard.
Oh yeah - I like how she dresses, too... check out these cute shoes:

3 comments:

Mark and Jessica said...

Nice! I love her too. Even though I fell asleep at the end of the debate from being exhausted, I saw enough to know she did a good job! Plus, she does have super cute shoes!!!

Esther said...

She's a breath of fresh air--J commented after the debates that when she talks about McCain it makes you like him a little bit more as well:)

Jamey said...

These debates frustrate me! They all sound good when they talk..and bash their opponents...those super cut shoes may be the tie breaker in the end!!!