So, I've been a little bit lazy lately with my posting. Please accept my apologies on this subject. My friend, Heather, tagged me on her blog to write 4 things about myself that I hate to admit...
1. When I need help - - I've always been Miss Independant.
2. We'd prefer to stay in on a Friday night and watch a good movie or go to a movie. Are we old?
3. Snickers goes to "doggy day camp" once a week..... It's only $15 for a full day from 7:30-5:30pm. And he LOVES it. He knows the word "camp" and goes crazy when you ask him if he wants to go. It's totally worth it - at least at this point in our lives.... [And I only hate to admit it, because some people (non-family dog persons) just don't get it.]
4. That everyone who said it's going to be really cold in Michigan was SO right. We love it here, don't get me wrong... but, they were right!! It has already frosted here, and froze at night just to the north of us.... Meanwhile our lucky sister & brother-in-law are in TX enjoying the 80-90's. Ah Well.
Okay - I will tag: Jamey (you haven't posted in FORever); Liz; Lenora; Jessica! (I would tag Esther, but I know she's going to be busy the next week or so!)
15 years ago

3 comments:
We'd prefer to stay in and watch a movie as well. Although this Friday night is date night at the winery. Frost already? I think we got down to 60 last night. :)
Boo Hoo....you guys have all the seasons there in michigan...i'd trade you in a second! Except the Wolverines...you can keep them..go Illini!
If I didn't basically have a doggie day care at my house already, Mac would absolutely go. He's a little out of control and could use some added romping in his day.
Post a Comment