Friday, October 31, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday


Well..since it is Halloween.... This is Dave and one of his old roommates, Brenton - at an 80's party! I couldn't find the picture of me & Dave.

Everyone decided Dave looked like A.C. Slater..... I'm not sure what Brenton was supposed to be..."washed up"?

I'll have to dig up the other picture... everyone thought I looked like I belonged on "Kids Incorporated." Anyone remember that show? It was on the Disney channel. Anyway - we have loads of candy to pass out tonight ---- it's a nice evening in Michigan, so I'm sure they will be out in herds.

4 comments:

Heather said...

We're hoping to get 12. :( Nobody knows that we actually exist at the bottom of a long hill. Happy Halloween!

Liz said...

HAHA I was there!!! You did look like a kid incorporated!

Happy Halloween!!

PS - go phillies!

Mark and Jessica said...

Nice, He did look like AC Slater! I love it. Hope you guys had fun passing out candy. Thanks for letting Harley out! We appreciate it :)

Jamey said...

jill! you grew your hair out!!! but you look tired...and what is up with the cowoby hat?