"Why So Serious?" Is something the Joker says numerous times in the latest (and greatest imho) Batman flick!
When I was perusing through pictures for FPF - I saw this one, and thought, Why So Serious? Made me laugh.
So, anyway - this is one of our engagement photos. Dave was deathly ill with the flu during this photo shoot. He had flown to IL from PA specifically to have some pictures taken - sooooo, flu or no flu - it had to be done!
I always wondered why people took serious photos!?!


7 comments:
HAHA - this reminded me of us taking pictures with "sexy" faces - didn't turn out so hot :)
One of my favorite wedding pictures is one where I am standing by the large church window looking serious. I don't think I would like it except that my mom has one almost identical.
Man, the rest of you photos turned out great for Dave not feeling well! Ava is looking on and she says that Crazy Uncle Dave looks happy...hmm maybe we need to pull out our feelings book again for review.
great pic! it's fun to hear the story behind it...who would of know dave was ill!
Just going to try to post again. I never can remember my password! I just have to try this time because , Dave you are the Man. I would have never known you were sick. Sometimes you just have to do the deal no matter how you feel. Remember that and.........well remember that! Haha....Love ya Dude!
OK That was me..........Dad, Jim
My grandma told me once that they made them take serious pictures during WWII in case the soldier never came home. After all, who wants to remember happy times with your spouse. Haha! It made me laugh anyway. I do have one of their engagement pictures where they are smiling.
Post a Comment