Have you ever played Zobmondo, the Would You Rather game? Its tag line is, "The hilarious game of bizarre choices". The idea is that they give you two situations, and you have to choose which one you would rather do. Here is an example: Would you rather....Have 5 bottles stuck on the fingers of one hand for a year -OR-a bucket stuck on your foot for a year?
So, I've recently found out that someone in Illinois has been playing a very high risk game of Zobmondo. Here's the question: Would your rather have babies aborted alive & left to die alone OR take a chance that Roe v. Wade might be overturned?
Yep - this is going to be a political blog, and while every voter is entitled to their own opinions - I also feel like I should share what I have found. I recently viewed the below short video that was sent to me as an e-mail forward. I usually check out forwards for factual basis. Since this election has been mostly about the economy and the war - I've heard little to nothing on this particular subject.
This nurse will describe a hospital she worked at in IL where she held a baby that had been left in the soiled utility room to die alone, and then read on for the facts on what I've discovered:
Hmmm... I said to myself - can this be true? So, I went to Obama's website to read his views on the subject, and his response to what people were saying about his voting record concerning Illinois' Born Alive Infant Protection Act. He basically says that he would have voted for it if it didn't encroach on Roe v. Wade. Encroach....so, he was afraid that if he voted for this Bill that eventually it might overturn roe v. wade. WOW, THAT IS A RISKY GAME OF ZOBMONDO!
Dramatic effect aside, I did some research and I found his stance and voting record on this subject to be factual. In fact on his website he lists several other political figures (even republicans) that also voted against the born alive act ---- but, guess what none of them are running for office to run Our Country.
No matter what your political views are - you can't tell me you think it's okay to leave babies alone in a room to die.
15 years ago

3 comments:
That is so sad and disturbing. It made me sick to my stomach. It just shows you how far this country has gotten away from God. I don't care how much you debate about or make fun of how well of a speaker one candidate is, etc - there is right and wrong - and that is definitely wrong and I wish more people would start taking a stand against things that are wrong.
Mr. Obama is to blame? yeah right! (i voted for McCain by the way)... but this is a moral issue! Has John or Barrack ever had an abortion? No. How can the government make laws about abortion when we as the people sepearate church from state? I know the answer..but we as americans are just to freakin lazy and spolied....
Post a Comment