Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Best Part of Waking Up.....

..... is Folgers in your cup!! I bet you could finish that line on your own, huh? The Folgers Jingle must be one of the best known TV Jingles in commercial history. Can you think of one that is better known? If so, please leave a comment.

I've been watching the following Folgers commercial lately - it seems to be on a lot in the mornings while we get ready for work. (We typically watch the Today Show while getting ready in the mornings.) It really does inspire me to 1. Drink Coffee, and 2. Take up Riverdancing!! I doubt that I ever do - but it just looks so FUN! (As if I need another hobby!?!) Here is the commercial along with three others that I either remember, or think are fabulous. I will label them A. Riverdance; B: Rockapella; C: Christmas Homecoming; D: Millers Morning (just for Dave my former milling man!) ...... Please vote in the poll on the right!!!!! Dave does drink coffee every morning by the way, I don't think it started when he became a miller, though..... ? Maybe he can blog about that next!

A. Riverdance


B. Rockapella


C. Christmas Homecoming


D. Millers Morning

0 comments: