Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Save the Ta-Ta's!

We are running a 5K this weekend for Race for the Cure!

Did you know that $10 can buy one mammogram for one person? If you'd like to sponsor us for any dollar amount at all, please visit one of our websites:

http://swmirace.kintera.org/jillharder
http://swmirace.kintera.org/davidharder

AND as an added incentive for supporting the fight for the cure.... if we can raise a combined $200 I do solemnly swear to blog everyday for one month. Since I have been a majorly poor blogger lately maybe those of you that miss my random thoughts will sponsor us!!

THANKS & WE HOPE TO FINISH THIS RACE IN A DECENT TIME...WE HAVEN'T BEEN TRAINING VERY WELL, THOUGH! ;)

5 comments:

Heather said...

Okay, so I voted. However, I think you should pick 7...do you have seven...and do each one every single day for 7 months! Hahahaha! Now there's a challenge.

Jamey said...

5k should take 5 minutes right?

thebiggsfamily said...

Good luck guys! Way to go, running a 5k!!!

Esther said...

Here's to Jill blogging everyday!:) We supported Dave only because he was lagging behind Jill. (maybe he needs to send out a mass support e-mail at Kelloggs?) Good Luck!

Dad and Mom said...

We are looking forward to seeing that blog every day, Jill! Maybe the first one could have before and after pictures of your 5K race!
Go for it.