I was "perusing" (is that a word?) through photos this evening to come up with something fun to blog about.
I came across a lot of fun pictures...and I actually had the nice surprise of talking to a couple of my friends today that both live far far away. It's always nice to be reminded that no distance is too far for old friends. :)
Anywho - I came across this picture tonight as I scrolled through different album folders. This one made me laugh because I can pretty much remember exactly what my dear friend was saying to me at this moment, "I can't believe you're going to wear lipgloss from Walgreen's on your wedding day!" hehehe. Still makes me giggle... yes - I had my fancy Mary Kay roll-out bag there, and my Walgreen's lip gloss.

2 comments:
Hahaha. Oh yes, that sounds exactly like something my sister would say. : ) Rock on with your Walgreen's lip gloss, say I!
I do remember that too...just surprised you do. Thanks for the talk the other night. :)
Post a Comment