Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mobile Uploads

First and Foremost: Kris Allen won American Idol!!! YEAH!!! It was actually the best finale I've ever seen...AND, this is the first time that I've thought it'd be fun to go see their tour. Good group!! Many, many great guest artists on the finale - truely, someone for everyone to enjoy.

Now - todays topic: Mobile Uploads. (Also, sidenote - you will hear from Dave this week, but he has been traveling and will return tomorrow.)

I thought it'd be fun to start taking a few pictures with my phone, while I'm on the road and sharing parts of my day!

Have you ever seen a cat with a "Lion Cut"? They are really fun for fluffy cats!!! I was at this clinic last week and this cat was fluffy...and I said, "I think he'd look really good with a lion cut." And today when I was in there, he had the new cut!!! I think it is VERY cute. It almost looks like he is wearing little Uggs on his feet! What do you think?
The next picture I took in a little itty bitty town that I have a clinic in.. it is called Three Oaks. It is found in South Western Michigan. I've been calling on them since we first moved here, and I just noticed this week this sign..... "Home of 'Prancer' the Movie" How cool is that??? Parts of it were filmed here, and I can see why...we get more snow here than anywhere else!! haha. Anyone remember that movie?? I loved it - it came out in 1989. Lots of good things happened in 1989.

The last and final picture for today.... is a Jeep Wrangler. This guy was right in front of me on the highway. Another Jeep Wrangler approached him from the other direction...they both put their hands out and gave each other a wave. And guess what????? It is a Jeep thing, and you wouldn't understand. Oh, but I DO UNDERSTAND...all of you cliq Jeep Wrangler owners....and if I didn't have this high mileage job or if Wranglers got better gas mileage... I'd TOTALLY be a part of your cliq. The End! P.S. My wrangler would have way bigger tires on it than this guy.

2 comments:

Liz said...

LOL - love the lion cut :)

And I love the movie "Prancer"

Good post - I love the resurrection of the Holler

Coupon Queen said...

FYI --- I was SOOOO excited when Kris won, I screamed. And yes... I am one of those girls who's going to the concert...I bought tickets and we are going in STL...I can hardly wait! Hope all is good with you!