Friday, May 22, 2009

Side-By-Sides

First & Foremost - Happy Birthday to my dear friend, Mindy!! :)

She is 31 today and is enjoying a St. Louis Cardinals game this evening. We kind of look like side-by-sides, don't you think? It is one of our favorite pictures together.

Here are a few of my other favorite side-by-sides this week. Did any of you ever watch "Kids Incorporated" on the Disney channel? I loved that show growing up!!! Well, it was only recently that I realized my favorite character from that show, Stacy Ferguson, is actually "Fergie" from the Black Eyed Peas. What a shocker!!!! Here is the side-by-side:

Next up - one of the fabulous celebrity performances on the American Idol finale.... Steve Martin appeared playing the banjo, and apparently he has a new album out! Did he look familiar to anyone though?? Everyone has always said that my step-dad, Randy, looks just like Steve Martin! I agree, here is the side-by-side:

And Finally.... I had heard a few comments recently, from various sources, that my dear Snickers had put on some weight this winter.... I was even beginning to wonder, myself. Not to worry, though, we got him a haircut - and he is just as skinny as ever!!! Here is his side-by-side:

4 comments:

Leann said...

i love this post. i;m not sure why though. missing you this weekend! this is not leann though, its heather.

Anonymous said...

Randy and Steve are twins! Randy has a little letterman in him as well...Randy Martin...whadda Jerk ;P

Unknown said...

Thanks for the birthday shout out! :) I enjoyed it!

Esther said...

I've always thought RAndy looked a little like Steve Martin--you can really see it with the pictures side by side!