Monday, June 8, 2009

And on the 7th day.....

..... Jill rested. Okay - so I did miss a day of blogging, but I plan to post two blogs tonight to make up for it.

First of all, this is my dear friend Lizabella. She was in our wedding - and the big news is that she just turned 30 on Saturday!!! WooHoo! She always like to tease me about being older than her.... but, alas, we are both in our 30's now. And Liz, "We laugh in the face of our 30's!"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Awwwww....thanks Jill (and Dave)!! Great to talk to you today and can't wait to see you on Saturday (thanks for bring her Dave ;)

Anonymous said...

is it your ten year anniversary? cause she looks 20. :)

Liz said...

Whoever wrote that I look 20 is awesome! Though that pic was probably taken in my 20's :)